A wire saw is a powered saw that uses a metal wire or cable for cutting. Wire saws can be used on Bridges, Dams, Beams, Columns, Pipes, Cooling systems, Power stations, Machine bases etc.
- Can cut to any depth
- Can cut any material – concrete, brick, stone or steel.
- Quieter than traditional blade cutting.
- Circular wire saw can cut round holes to any diameter.
- Cutting of archways.
- Can be used underwater for cutting of columns, bridge piers etc.
- Steel cutting – cut heat exchanges, tanks, bases – almost anything!
- Slurry control as required