Our hand saw is used to cut areas that are inaccessible by the road saw and up to a depth of than 150mm. Our ring saw is used to cut areas that are inaccessible by the road saw and hand saw but require sawing to a depth greater than. These saws are commonly use in ventilation ducts, window penetrations, doorways, swimming pools, planter boxes, and garage slabs.
- Handheld cutting up to 270mm depth in floors or walls.
- Petrol and hydraulic system available.
- Fumeless system available.
- Handheld machinery means it can be used in multiple situations.
- Great for cutting existing paving and brickwork out of older buildings.
- Slurry control as required.